Here are a few pictures of my belly at about 27 weeks. I feel so big already, and still have about 13 weeks to go!!! But, he is getting big and doing good! Can't wait to meet our little man!
You are too cute! You look so great and so happy! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you, and because it's a boy! Boys are so much fun! I can't wait to meet him! Miss ya!
Hey! Thank you both! I am feeling good! Starting to lose my energy again.... but good still! We are so excited to have a boy too! Can't wait to meet him! Hope all continues to go well!
Krista! You look great! So cute! And so exciting! I never got to tell you congrats on the baby BOY!!! Yay! I hope you are feeling fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute! You look so great and so happy! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you, and because it's a boy! Boys are so much fun! I can't wait to meet him! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHey! Thank you both! I am feeling good! Starting to lose my energy again.... but good still! We are so excited to have a boy too! Can't wait to meet him! Hope all continues to go well!
ReplyDelete