Monday, January 4, 2010

Dr. Visit...

Jay and I went to the Doctor today and found out that we are having a Boy!!! Our due date is on June 1st! We were both so excited when she told us that we are definitely having a boy! Buy blue clothes and footballs she said, no barbies! Jay was on cloud nine and had to call everyone to tell them! Not to mention that he was very proud of himself as well, since his brother and sister only have girls! This made my day so much better as well, after a spell of food poisoning from Sunday... Lets just say, I have never thrown-up so much in my entire life as I did last night. It was awful!!!! I am thankfully feeling better today, although I did make Jay stay home with me today to drive me to the Doctor's office. But anyways.... We are so excited to have a baby boy in just a few short months, and cannot wait for this new journey to begin!

4 comments:

  1. that is SSSSWWWEEEEETTTTT! I cant wait to see him. I LOVE new babies. and preg women. so look out when u get huge because I WILL be stocking. congrats Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY Krista!! Congratulations on the baby boy coming in June!!! Our blog is private, so if you want to look at it, send me your e-mail to krista.nielsen@yahoo.com and I'll accept you as a friend. Yeah for babies :) We're having a girl here in 2 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay for BOYS! We have the boy spell over here too! Like Sam says "Real men only make boys." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya! Congratulations! (I know I am a little late but still! Congrats!) Boys are so much fun! I hope you are feeling well and that it is all downhill from here! :) I think we are going to be down in Flag this summer so I definitely want to meet this little guy. (And your husband. I just realized that I have never met Jay! :) )

    ReplyDelete