Sunday, November 15, 2009
I haven't blogged in so long!!!
So, What is new with us???
Jay has been busy hunting of course.... A couple Elk hunts, Deer hunts, and scouting! Although he should be done for a little while now! Thank goodness! Jay did come home from his last deer hunt with Pneumonia, and is thankfully better from that, but he was pretty sick for a few days.
I have been busy with school....waiting very anxiously for this semester to end! Also trying to keep up with editing phtos with my mom for our little photography side hobby! I also got to go to California recently to my cousins wedding with my Mom and Grandma! That was alot of fun, and nice to see the Ocean again!
My good friend Jessica flew in from Minnesota a couple days ago, and stayed with us for a night! We had a great time, and many laughs, It was great to see her!
Other than that, we are excited mostly for a new little edition to our family in May! Hoping that all continues to go well! I cannot wait to find out what we will be having, hopefully next month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAYAYAYAYAY for being pregnant! I am crazy excited for you guys! Motherhood is incredible, the biggest blessing in my life is this little girl! I cant wait for you guys to experience it! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I was waiting for this post! And you forgot to say how we're definitely rocking our a&p class and we are thankful this holiday season that it is almost over! haha can't wait for the baby days!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! WOW! You are going to be an amazing Mom! Congrats to you both! Your little one is going to be so gorgeous just like you! I can't wait to find out what you are going to be having! I am sure your Mom is so excited!
ReplyDelete