Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whats new with us?

School will be starting for me tomorrow. I am excited to get moving again! I will be taking Anatomy & Physiology and Digital Photography!

Jay got a deer and an elk tag, (which means he will be busy this hunting season) and I didn't get drawn for anything. : (

My mom and I are working on creating a small photography business on the side! (Mom and Me Photography Az) We will be doing our second wedding next month, and have several families lined up already! We are super excited to start doing more photography!

4 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOUR CUTE NEW BLOG.BLOGGING IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN FACE BOOK. WAY TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!! YOU WILL RECOGNIZE A FEW PEOPLE ON MINE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to add people to your blog: get on your blog and click on customize at top right corner. click "add gadget" add "link list" then you will see where you can add the http// blogspot.com thing. under it type in the person/family name. (when you are copying someones site make sure it their home site and not their most recent posts site example: blakecallfamily.blogspot is our home site blakecallfamily/blahblah.blogspot would be an individual post site. does that make sense? and i always screwed up pasting the blog site with the extra http// so make sure there is only one. you dont want (http://http://blakecall fam.) you will understand once you figure it out. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista!!! How's married life? Hope you're having a blast. I love that you and your mom are doing photography. We will totally be calling you for any photo-worthy events.
    And I totally agree with Leigh--blogging is way better than Facebook :) We need to do lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KRISTA!!!! I miss you tons! You are just so so beautiful! I love that you have a blog now! How is married life? You are going to be one busy woman with school starting up. Loves!

    ReplyDelete